The Whisky Company is hiring!
Join the best team in the best industry as we grow and expand our brands. We are seeking an experienced e-commerce assistant to join our company, based in Carrum Downs.
You’ll need to be a versatile and customer oriented professional, willing to get as involved in the website as you are in the warehouse. This role will provide you with experience in all aspects of online retail.
Your Role & Responsibilities Include:
- Ordering new products and monitoring stock levels
- Uploading products into WooCommerce including pricing, product descriptions, imagery and additional copy for SEO optimisation
- Writing product descriptions and tasting notes
- Creating content for our regular newsletters
- Scheduling posts across our social channels
- Customer service tasks including email and telephone enquiries
What are we looking for:
You have a love for hospitality, with a passion for our products and a desire to learn more about the industry. You love working within eCommerce and working with data and customer service as part of your DNA.
You’re willing to roll up your sleeves, work hard and get the job done, whilst at the same time having fun and being part of a team.
Who are you?
- At least 1 year experience working in eCommerce. WooCommerce experience would be an advantage.
- Previous experience within Hospo, ideally in a cocktail/whisky bar background
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Strong organisation and communication skills, ability to manage competing deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a strong eye for detail
- Proficiency in a language other than English would be an advantage
In return we offer:
- A full time, permanent opportunity
- A competitive salary package, commensurate with experience
- Genuine commitment to work life balance
- A fun and family friendly work place
- Additional training and development
If this sounds like you, send your CV, a cover letter outlining why this role sounds like a perfect fit for you and your salary expectations to email@example.com.
Comments are closed