About the Distillery
Cambus is a village near Alloa 4 miles east of Stirling. It sits on the River Devon.
In 1806 the Cambus distillery was founded and produced mainly produced grain whisky. In 1913 it was destroyed by a fire which forced it to close until 1938. Most of the spirit from this distillery was used in blends. It was closed in 1993 but the spirit still remains being bottled by mainly independent bottlers.