Volume: 700ml ABV: 47.5% Age: No Age Statement Country: Australia
Sullivans Cove French Oak cask HH525 was voted the World’s Best Single Malt Whisky at the 2014 World Whisky Awards – the first time a whisky from somewhere other than Scotland or Japan has been awarded this honour.
Official Tasting Notes
Nose: Full rich dark chocolate with cinnamon, orange peel, hazelnut and licorice mint
Palate: Rich and sweet front palate with flavours of chocolate, pepper, toffee and fruit cake
Finish: Long lingering finish of dried dark fruit and dark chocolate
- Best Australian Single Malt World Whiskies Awards 2015
- Best Australian Single Malt 12 Years and Under World Whiskies Awards 2015
- The World’s Best Single Malt Whisky World Whiskies Awards 2014
- Best Australian Single Malt World Whiskies Awards 2014
- Australasian Single Malt Whisky of the Year Wizards of Whisky 2014
- Australasian Whisky of the Year Wizards of Whisky 2014
- Best Australian Single Malt under 12 years World Whiskies Awards 2013
- Southern Hemisphere Whisky of the Year Cask HH0509 Jim Murray’s Whisky Bible 2013
- Liquid Gold Award 96.5/100 Cask HH0509 Jim Murray’s Whisky Bible 2013
- Gold Medal World Whisky Masters 2012
- Gold Medal Wizards of Whisky 2012
- Gold Medal World Whisky Masters 2011
|Dimensions||35 × 14 × 14 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Shipping / Delivery
We offer FREE postage on all orders shipped within Australia when you spend over $200.
Typical Australia Post Parcel Post delivery times are as follows
Melbourne 1 to 2 working days
Sydney 1 to 2 working days
Adelaide 2 to 3 working days
Brisbane 3 to 4 working days
Darwin 4 to 5 working days
Perth 4 to 5 working days
Typical Australia Post Express Post delivery times are as follows
Melbourne next day delivery
Sydney next day delivery
Adelaide next day delivery
Brisbane next day delivery
Darwin next day delivery
Perth times next day delivery
Should the order be urgent please call 0434 499 838 or 0434 438 617 to discuss other options.
Items requiring ‘gift wrapping’ will be dispatched with a delay time of 24 hours to allow for wrapping and preparation. Items requiring ‘engraving’ will be dispatched with a delay time of 48-60 hours to allow for the external engraving service to be completed. Please see our Engraving and Gift Wrapping Page for more details https://www.thewhiskycompany.com.au/engraving-gift-wrapping/
Your order is unable to be left unattended by Australian law.
Please contact email@example.com should you require our international delivery service. We will quote you on this service and invoice you directly.
Find out more about shipping here.