Volume: 700ml ABV: 47.5% Age: No Age Statement Country: Australia
Sullivans Cove French Oak cask HH525 was voted the World’s Best Single Malt Whisky at the 2014 World Whisky Awards – the first time a whisky from somewhere other than Scotland or Japan has been awarded this honour.
Official Tasting Notes
Nose: Full rich dark chocolate with cinnamon, orange peel, hazelnut and licorice mint
Palate: Rich and sweet front palate with flavours of chocolate, pepper, toffee and fruit cake
Finish: Long lingering finish of dried dark fruit and dark chocolate
- Best Australian Single Malt World Whiskies Awards 2015
- Best Australian Single Malt 12 Years and Under World Whiskies Awards 2015
- The World’s Best Single Malt Whisky World Whiskies Awards 2014
- Best Australian Single Malt World Whiskies Awards 2014
- Australasian Single Malt Whisky of the Year Wizards of Whisky 2014
- Australasian Whisky of the Year Wizards of Whisky 2014
- Best Australian Single Malt under 12 years World Whiskies Awards 2013
- Southern Hemisphere Whisky of the Year Cask HH0509 Jim Murray’s Whisky Bible 2013
- Liquid Gold Award 96.5/100 Cask HH0509 Jim Murray’s Whisky Bible 2013
- Gold Medal World Whisky Masters 2012
- Gold Medal Wizards of Whisky 2012
- Gold Medal World Whisky Masters 2011
|Dimensions||35 x 14 x 14 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Shipping / Delivery
We offer FREE postage on all orders shipped within Australia when you spend over $200.
Orders are despatched within 5 business days and shipping times are estimated at between 2-7 business days depending on your location. You will be notified when your package has been despatched and provided with a tracking number.
Find out more about shipping here.